The Ptarmigan Group is a group of companies set up by Edmund and Cedriane de Boucaud Truell.
Over the past decade Truell family has acquired land and property assets based principally located in the Evolene Valley, in the Swiss Canton of Valais, with the vision to create hotel accommodation around a medical facility in an Alpine destination.
Ptarmigan now has a land bank comprising of 89,000sqm, including development permits in Evolène village – the heart of the valley.
Ptarmigan Health Destinations will consist of:
- Evolène Santé which will be a private medico facility specialising in pre and post surgery treatment and pre and post chemotherapy treatment. This is “self pay” and reimbursable based on individual’s health insurance policy.
- Public Healthcare Facility: A public health facility for a catchment area of 6,000 local residents.
- The Grand Hotel Kurhaus – a 1896 “Swiss Historic Hotel” (63 rooms, 2 restaurants) surrounded by protected forests.
- Mountains & glaciers, world renowned as the home of the Patrouille des Glaciers ski mountaineering race, enabling a secured year-round ‘sports health’ destination.
- Additional constructible land for additional commercial projects (including serviced apartments for health rehabilitation and sports).
For media enquiries:
T: +44 (0)20 7223 1100
M: +44 (0)7912 508 322